Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Our Team Member Luau was a huge hit! All of our employees had a great time. We had amazing food, a big Thank you to our Kitchen Staff! We did fun activities such as hula hoop, grass skirt dance contest , and lastly Limbo contest. Our Hilton Safety committee presented us with special warnings about the summer sun in Utah. We also showed off our 2011 Blue Energy Committee.
Enjoy a few pictures of our Luau
Friday, May 13, 2011
We are very excited to announce that we are now offering 20 PURE Rooms. PURE means that the rooms are allergy-free.
A recent article from USA Today highlights the benefits of hotels offering the allergy-free rooms. "Frequent business travelers with allergies, asthma or general intolerance know that offensive air, food and odors are unavoidable parts of their jobs. But after years of suffering in silence, they're starting to see their needs addressed by the travel industry, which is constantly on the lookout for new amenities and sales opportunities."
Our Pure rooms have an Electronic Air Purifier which can result in "air quality more than 50% better than the threshold for asthma patients. These state-of-the-art systems are registered by the FDA as Class II Medical Devices because they kill 98% of viruses and bacteria."
We are very excited for these new rooms.
Come and stay with us and enjoy the comfort of our new PURE Rooms.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
On Saturday April 16, 2011 the Salt Lake City Marathon starts at the Olympic Legacy Bridge on the University of Utah campus and ends at the Olympic Legacy Plaza in the Gateway. This event consists of a Marathon, a Half Marathon, and a Bike Tour.
Come out and enjoy the wonderful Spring weather in Utah and support our Community!
Click here to purchase tickets or for more information.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Hilton Worldwide is helping the victims and families that are involved with the devastation in Japan.
- Hilton Worldwide will match any Team Member donations up to $100,000 to support the earthquake and tsunami relief efforts through April 12, 2011.
- Hilton Worldwide is donating $50,000 to the American Red Cross for initial relief and reconstruction efforts. The American Red Cross is working closely with the Japanese Red Cross to help survivors and deliver much needed supplies.
- Hilton HHonors is facilitating the donation of points and will match member donations up to $250,000 to the International Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent Societies.
- HGV will contribute $25,000 to seed the Hilton Worldwide support of Team Member families impacted by the natural disasters in Japan.
- Hilton Supply Management is working with our suppliers to get essential medicines and other supplies to our hotels in Japan.
Any amount helps!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
We have recently renovated our Executive Lounge, The Retreat and Pool area.
Come and enjoy our newly renovated spaces!!